For almost a decade, I have been dreaming about The Revolution.
The Revolution in relating, sexuality, intimacy, and communication that will serve and enable the Great Transformation of society.
The Great Transformation is when we finally abandon deceit, violence, and fear and embrace love, peace, and each other to make this world as beautiful as it can be.
We are leaving the Tribulation, the Kali Yuga…a time of immense deception and suffering.
You can feel it.
I can feel it.
And millions of other people can feel it.
Except: most of them don’t know what to do about it.
You and I do.
Because we felt it and suffered for a long while to learn about ourselves and the world, to find solutions that we and the world need before.
Are you ready?
To teach? To share? To build?
To transform the world?
Here is what is going to happen:
In the next five years, there will be thousands of teachers, healers, guides, and mentors in consciousness and transformation who will have lines out the door as people finally decide to find healing, and embrace the truth about themselves and the world.
Those that have prepared will change many lives and create movements that will mold the direction of things to come for centuries.
This may coincide with tremendous social changes as the foundations for many of the organizations that have ‘held’ society for a long while collapse:
- Higher education which no longer serves the individual or society.
- A health care system that has largely lost the focus of loving the individual it serves.
- A legal system that serves the rich and powerful to the detriment of the poor and weak.
- An economic system based on wage slavery and endless growth will restructure along the lines of service to human needs instead of the few.
- “Borders and walls” will collapse as people realize that no one owns the world but we all have stewardship over it.
- Religions will transform.
- Food production and distribution will change dramatically.
- War will finally be seen as immoral and futile.
And that’s just the beginning.
We will, as a society, see what matters.
And then, you will be needed.
As hard as you might feel it is now to find people who need you and explain to them exactly what it is you do, it will be equally so to find time to take care of all the people who desperately need you as this happens–if you have successfully profiled yourself and allowed your light to shine.
So. What are you going to do?
Do you have a calling?
Of course you do.
Do you know what it is?
I bet you have an idea.
Would you like to pursue that calling–your mission–in a group of passionate, like-minded friends and colleagues?
Great! Join us here.
Did this help? Show your gratitude! Find out how here.