This is Nicole’s e-mail to her peeps about our upcoming workshop on Dec 30-31st in Jenkintown, PA. Posting it here in its entirety.
I’m Nicole Ananda and I want to invite you to the new workshop that I’m holding with Ryan Orrock. It’s called Happy Harmonious Male-Female Relationships: A New Roadmap for Successful Life Partnership.
What is true life partnership? You may have grown up believing that it’s a transactional relationship based on a series of compromises, as each person strives to get their own needs met. This is the type of relationship that I see most often with my clients. And in almost every case, one or both of the partners are unsatisfied and unfulfilled.
We have a new definition of life partnership that is about consistently meeting both partners’ needs and achieving goals together. Unlike the traditional relationship model, our approach to life partnership is always win-win.
Our goal is to create a shift in the paradigm of partnership and empower couples to create the lives that they really want. We want to show you how to create a relationship that is alive in every moment and helping you to achieve your deepest desires and greatest goals.
In our workshop, we’ll teach you:
- How to resolve conflict without even speaking,
- How to overcome entrenched issues in just 10 minutes per day,
- How to dump jealousy for good,
- How to take better care of yourselves, and as a result, take better care of each other, and
- How to let go of expectations so that you can (paradoxically) get even more of what you want and need.
If you are reading this, you probably already know a bit about me. I’m a transformational life coach and intuitive healer, and I help my clients get in touch with their sexual energy, reawaken their passion, and revitalize their relationships. I’m excited to be teaming up with Ryan Orrock, who has spent the past decade learning about sexuality and male-female relationships. Ryan has trained in tantra, energy healing, life coaching, and more, in both Europe and the U.S. He recently moved from Salt Lake City to collaborate with me and to realize our shared vision of a world where men and women heal the wounds of past generations and create a new, more fulfilling model of love and partnership that doesn’t end in separation or divorce, as roughly half of marriages currently do.
In our workshop, we will also share:
- 3 sources of unhappy connection between men and women (you won’t hear these anywhere else),
- 4 simple habits you can perform daily for a happier relationship (even if your partner refuses to cooperate), and
- 5 small actions you can do together to deepen your connection and have more joy and pleasure together (no matter how much you might be bored with or dislike each other right now).
We will take you through some of these exercises together and give you more to practice at home.
We are limiting our workshop size so that you can get the individual time and attention you need. We will answer all your questions and be available for follow-up support.
Click this link for workshop details and to sign up:
If you’d like to be on our list for resources for men and women in partnership, click here.